skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Piñóns...we're all a little NUTS!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
The Iphone
Ryan got me an
iphone
for our anniversary...
HELLO technology!
So now I have
everything
I need right at my finger tips, and it's good for sending love texts!
Thank You Honey!
1 comment:
Theresa
said...
I'd be jealous, but I'm NOT.... 'cause AT&T SUCKS!!
January 31, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 people fell n love
Families are forever blinkie
background
play list
Friends
Amanda
Annie
Brittany
Crystal
Dyana
Jenn
Jenny
Julie L.
Kendyl
Lindsey
Sarah
Shannon
Theresa
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(7)
▼
January
(7)
Lifesavers!
Chopped it!
California Eskimo
"Box"ing
The Iphone
14th Anniversary
Happy New Year 2010!
►
2009
(34)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(1)
About Me
Cassie
Oceanside, California, United States
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I'd be jealous, but I'm NOT.... 'cause AT&T SUCKS!!
Post a Comment