We had Sea World passes so we decided that the older boys and I would go play for the day!

I put these pictures in the wrong order because Atlantis was our last stop of the evening...BUT if Braden and Bryce had it their way it would have been the 1st stop. The WHOLE day Braden and Bryce said "we wanna go on Atlantis"over and over and over again! I kept telling them that it was a cold day and if they got wet they wouldn't want to walk around cold for the rest of the day it wouldn't be fun or comfortable. They continued to nag and nag and nag, but I stuck to my guns and aren't they glad I did...

Ha Ha Ha told ya so!!!!

Notice Bryce with the death grip in the front row!

Oh the joys of Atlantis!

Before we got wet we had FUN! This is us in Alaska, note the shorts sleeve shirts and shorts...we are soooo from California!

Future researchers.

embracing their "wild" side

These guys are CRAZY!!

Now Brock wants to be a Shamu trainer...I said let's start with Manitees they only eat leafy things!
No comments:
Post a Comment