I absolutely love that my friends think that my life is interesting enough to blog about. I am continually being harassed about the blog thing!!! What is it with you guys? So here I am Cassie Pinon...my first post, and that is that!
Yeah I agree Kendyl... everyone around me is getting skinny. I'm am now, the fat friend =( ... you know, the one in high school that never got the boys and was always a 3rd, 5th, etc wheel. Sucks. But she worked her butt off...
Sorry for the conversation on your blog Cassie! You look amazing! Esp when we went to improv! Hottie!
5 comments:
Yes! I love blogs. Now I can keep up with you guys. You will have to check mine out sometime.
Yay! It's about time...btw-you look all adorable, skinny & tan. Not sure if we can hang out anymore, hot mama!
Yeah I agree Kendyl... everyone around me is getting skinny. I'm am now, the fat friend =( ... you know, the one in high school that never got the boys and was always a 3rd, 5th, etc wheel. Sucks. But she worked her butt off...
Sorry for the conversation on your blog Cassie! You look amazing! Esp when we went to improv! Hottie!
hey hot skinny menny! nice pics you are crazy... welcome to the blog world!!its about freakin time...
SEE, look at all these people who love your blog with pictures on it! People love it! keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment